In order to be considered for enrollment at Debutantes School of Cosmetology and Nail Technology, the following items must be successfully completed; Please call or text (815) 255-6488 with any Admissions Related Questions.
- Have successfully (a) completed high school or its equivalent as evidenced by any of the following; a copy of diploma, a copy of GED certificate, or a copy of a transcript showing high school completion, or (b) be enrolled through a high school which has contracted its Vocational Program through Debutantes School of Cosmetology and Nail Technology, LLC or
- Schedule and successfully complete an Admissions Tour at our campus. (Click here to Book)
- Schedule and successfully complete a Financial Advisement Meeting (Click here for instructions on how to fill out your FASFA) Financial Aid is available for those that qualify for our Cosmetology & Esthetics program.
- Submit a completed Admissions Questionnaire prior to enrollment (you can fill out the form below or click here to print)
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement prior to the scheduled class start date
- Pay the required Application/Registration Fee
- If enrolling in the Cosmetology Instructor Education Program, applicant must provide their state issued Cosmetology license