In order to be considered for enrollment at Debutantes School of Cosmetology and Nail Technology, the following items must be successfully completed; Please call or text (815) 758-4045 with any Admissions Related Questions.
- Have successfully (a) completed high school or its equivalent as evidenced by any of the following; a copy of diploma, a copy of GED certificate, or a copy of a transcript showing high school completion, or (b) be enrolled through a high school which has contracted its Vocational Program through Debutantes School of Cosmetology and Nail Technology, LLC or
- Schedule and successfully complete an Admissions Tour at our campus. (Click here to Book)
- Schedule and successfully complete a Financial Advisement Meeting for our Cosmetology and Esthetics programs (Click here for instructions on how to fill out your FASFA) Financial Aid is available for those that qualify for our Cosmetology & Esthetics program.
- Submit a completed Admissions Questionnaire prior to enrollment (you can fill out the form below or click here to print)
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement prior to the scheduled class start date
- Pay the required Application/Registration Fee
- If enrolling in the Cosmetology Instructor Education Program, applicant must provide their state issued Cosmetology license